Registering with the Blog
You are already registered with the blog as “editors.” All (or, at least, most of your assignments will be “handed in” via the blog. Similarly, all (again, most) assignments will be given and explained via the blog as will course updates and communications.
To register with the blog (make sure you complete all steps):
- Go to: http://blogs.etown.edu/com315/wp-login.php.
- In the box for “Username,” type you Etown-provided username. This is probably some combination of your last name and a first (or first and middle) initial. It is the username portion of your email address.
- Enter the temporary password provided in class.
- Once signed in, click “Profile” on the left side of the dashboard to edit your profile and account information.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Change nickname to your first and last name.
- Choose your complete first and last name next to “Display name publicly as.”
- If you have a website, enter it next to “Website.”
- If you would like to enter AIM, Jabber, Google Talk, etc. information, you may; although will not be using these services extensively.
- In the space for “Biographical Info,” type two to four sentences about yourself. This information will be public and should be treated professionally. Any URLS must be included as links.
- Enter a new password. Remember your password.
- Click “Update Profile.”