“Sign up for Twitter”
Due: January 29, 2010
If you do not have a Twitter account, you will need to set one up. You will be required to maintain this account throughout the semester. If you already have a Twitter account, skip to Assignments #3 and #4.
It is pretty self-explainitory, but here is how to set up a Twitter account:
- Go to https://twitter.com/signup or click on “Sign Up Now” at http://twitter.com.
- Enter first and last name, a username (this is your choice, but try to make it relatively short and easy-to-remember), password (remember this!), your email address, and the CAPTCHA text.
- Click on “Create my account.”
- Your “username” will be your Twitter account address and is used in reference to your twitter feed with the “@” symbol.
- Your twitter page will be located at http://twitter.com/username, with “username” replaced with your username.
- For example, the address for my twitter feed is http://twitter.com/cccooollliiinnn
- After setting up your account, return to the course blog, make sure you are signed into the administration page and go to http://blogs.etown.edu/com315/index.php/student-accounts/twitter-accounts.
- Go to Assignment #3